We're making it easy for you to get your employees active while challenging your company to show your support for the children and teens in our community.
WHAT IS THE COMPANY CHALLENGE?
The company challenge is our way to help you and your employees do the following:
1. Get involved in the community
2. Become and/or stay active
3. Have a friendly competition against other local companies
4. Get your company some recognition in participant e-mails (over 4,000 people will be e-mailed)
5. Win fun prizes!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
-The Y will set a participant goal for your company based on # of employees
-Each team will earn 1 point for each employee that registers or volunteers under the company name
-You will get an additional 1 point for each employee that raises $50 or more in pledges
-Company standings will be updated leading up to the event with results sent via email and updated online
-Companies that reach their goal will get special recognition in our Maple Leaf participant e-mails and race day announcements. In addition, if your company reaches the set goal, each employee that participated will receive a prize!
HOW DOES MY COMPANY GET INVOLVED?
-Fill out the commitment form and send it back to us. OR Email email@example.com or call 608-519-5489 with the following information:
-- Company Name
-- Company Size
-- the name, phone number and email address for the contact person at your company
(whomever you want us to correspond with regarding the Maple Leaf Walk Run)
- We'll provide you with posters, brochures, email messages and websites to get your employees on their way to a healthy fall. We will send emails to the contact person you identify on the attached form. All we ask of you is to market the event by displaying posters and brochures for your employees to see, and by forwarding the emails we send your contact person to the rest of your team.
Make sure to check out the employee benefits of particpating in the company challenge! Located on side bar of this page