If you’re interested in being part of an organization dedicated to providing enriching and empowering experiences to people of all ages and abilities, La Crosse Area Family YMCA is the place for you. Our core values provide a firm foundation for all we do and our employees are guided by our mission to offer programs that build healthy mind, body, and spirit for all who visit.
To apply for employment, internship or volunteer opportunities, please complete the following steps:
1) Click the corresponding application by clicking on the links below (all of these documents are in a fillable format).
2) Download the application and save the document to your electronic device.
3) Open the saved document on your device and complete the application.
4) Save the completed application.
5) Attach this saved document to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (review attached document prior to clicking send to make sure your application is not blank).
6) Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
7) If you are not successful with this process, you may drop your completed application off at either Y branch or send by mail.
Our Cause: Strengthen community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Our Mission: To put Christian Principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Core Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility