THE HERITAGE CLUB
One Charitable Gift, A Lifetime of Benefits
In a world in which so much changes so quickly, the work of the Y makes a lasting impact. Guided by our four core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility, the Y is in touch with our community’s changing needs and has proudly served the people of the Greater La Crosse Area for more than a century.
YMCA Heritage Club members are friends of the Y who are committed to strengthening our community for years to come. The Y Heritage Club is designed to allow donors to make long-term gifts, providing the YMCA with a stable financial base with greater growth potential. This ensures our programs, traditions, and mission will continue on for years and generations to come.
Becoming a member of our Heritage Club involves making a commitment, which now, or in the future, will subsidize and diversify financial resources and help fund the future of the Greater La Crosse community. Anyone can become a member of our Heritage Club by simply making a planned gift or donating a current gift to our endowment fund!
Here’s how you can support the Y for generations to come and how you can benefit from your donation.
- An outright Gift of cash, securities or property.
- A charitable remainder trust (CRT) is an irrevocable trust that generates a potential income stream for you, as the donor to the CRT, or other beneficiaries, with the remainder of the donated assets going to the LaCrosse Area Family YMCA
- A Gift Annuity or Pooled Income Fund.
- Naming the YMCA as beneficiary or owner in Life Insurance Policy.
- A Bequest in One’s Will.
- Memorial Gifts honoring a loved one through the establishments of a memorial endowment fund.
- Gifts to the YMCA Endowment Fund may be directed to the Association in general or to a specific program.
For more information, please contact:
Bill Soper, Executive Director