SECURE YOUR SEAT – NEW
We have made exciting updates to our cycling studio and classes to enhance your experience and your workout!
All classes will now feature Performance IQ (PIQ) technology with features such as real-time data displays, bike reservation, email notifications and performance history. Scroll down to read more about PIQ.
To reserve a bike, choose a location using the drop-down menu below and then click on a class. You will then be prompted to create an account or login to Performance IQ (PIQ). Creating an account is quick and easy! 5 additional (non-reserved) bikes will be available for walk-ins.
FREE for YMCA members!
Non-Members purchase a day pass to attend.
Please Note: Bike reservations start one week prior to class. We strongly recommend you reserve your bike a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Reserved bikes that are not claimed will be released 5 minutes prior to class for walk-in participants. Walk-in spots cannot be guaranteed.
Performance IQ makes the future of group exercise a reality with “motivation through measurement.” Their integrated technology allows you to use your personal cycling data (Watts, RPM, Color Coded Zones, and more) in real-time to make the most of your training. Displays show individual and group performance on a single screen, empowering our cycling instructors to tailor the group fitness experience.
With features such as data tracking, spot reservation, email notifications and performance history, you can accurately track your cycling fitness journey.
HEART RATE DISPLAY
The system can pair with an unlimited number of data devices and is compatible with all brands of ANT+ based heart rate strap.
- Performance IQ technology displays both Power (Watts) and Heart Rate measurements.
- All registered Performance IQ members will receive a Workout Summary with performance results and calories burned.
WHY CREATE A PROFILE?
- You will receive an accurate display of your calories, speed, distance and watts/lb – taking your workouts and fitness level to a whole new level! (If you choose not to create a profile, you can still participate, but the information will default to a 150 lb female. Please note: Your weight will NOT be displayed on the screen).
- You will be able to reserve and select your bike preference up to a week prior to class.
- You will have access to email summaries and your entire performance history.