SATURDAY, JULY 13
R.W. HOUSER FAMILY YMCA (ONALASKA)
Calling all children to stay fit this summer and give it a tri at the annual Dahl Automotive Kid’s Triathlon. Children will have the opportunity to swim in the Houser pool, bike down Mason Street and run across fields behind the Y in this beginner friendly event. All of the proceeds from the event directly support the Y’s Annual Campaign, which benefits the community by providing opportunities for all to achieve so much more.
Children in the 3-4 age division have the option of having one adult accompany them throughout the event. Children in the 5-6 age division have the option of having an adult in the transition area with them.
Children are able to use life vests, noodles, flippers, or anything that will help them keep their head above the water. We want them to be successful in completing the triathlon.
- Shirt sizes not guaranteed after July 1st.
- Bring a bike and a helmet with a strap for each child. Helmets with straps are mandatory.
- Event will start with the oldest age group and go in descending orders.
- Thursday, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm, Dahl Family Y in La Crosse
- Friday, 4:00-6:00 pm R.W. Houser Family Y in Onalaska
- Saturday, 7:30 am, R.W. Houser Family Y in Onalaska