MAPLE LEAF WALK RUN
Schneider Heating & Air Conditioning
Saturday, October 2nd, 2021
Riverside Park, La Crosse, WI
Registration Now Open!
The La Crosse Area Family YMCA has been fortunate to host this event and be part of the local Oktoberfest tradition while raising money to support the Y and the work we do in our community for the past 20 years.
During these difficult times in our country, we feel it is important to stay active and healthy while keeping our community safe. While most of our Oktoberfest traditions will be put on hold this year, we hope you will choose to celebrate with us! We have decided to host the Maple Leaf Walk Run as a virtual event in 2020.
Stay tuned to the Maple Leaf Facebook Event page for more updates and information. Walk or run your race on your own or social distance with a small group. You can do your race between September 19th-26th and submit your time online.
You will still receive a great Maple Leaf long sleeve shirt for your participation AND we will also have some fun activities to do during your run to make this event even more memorable:
* Take part in our Maple Leaf Scavenger Hunt
* Decorate your own bib – submit via social media to win a prize
* Join our Virtual Beginner 5K Program, offered by Grand Bluff Training
* Submit your time online for a chance to win a prize
* We will offer curbside packet pick-up. If you are an out-of-towner, we will mail your packet to the address listed on your registration.
Stay tuned to Maple Leaf Facebook Event page for more updates and information.
- Complete your race between Sept 19 and Sept 26.
- Submit your time online for a chance to win a prize.