FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CURRENT AND 2019 SUMMER PARTICIPANTS-La Crosse, Onalaska and Holmen
Here’s what you need to know about the new process:
- This new process is only for La Crosse, Onalaska and Holmen sites. If you are interested in care at Bangor, current families can drop off registration paperwork at either YMCA location starting on March 4th, 2020.
- You no longer have to come to the Y and wait in line to register your child for summer School Age Care!!
- You will register online for a “Placeholder.” This will be timestamped and dated and you will be assigned a registration date and time.
- Starting March 23rd School Age Care Professionals will be processing registrations.
- You do not need to come in during your registration this time, you just need to be available via phone if we should have questions.
- IMPORTANT – you need to fill out a Registration Paperwork Packet and bring back to the Y no later than March 20, 2020. If you do not have your completed paperwork in by that date we will contact you to schedule a later registration date.
Important Dates for Current and 2019 Summer Care Participants:
- March 14th, 8:00 am – March 15th, 9:00 pm – online and phone-in Placeholder registration takes place.
- March 16th – Email to assign registration date and time
- March 20th – the final day to turn in registration paperwork packet to either YMCA location.
- March 23rd – Summer registrations will start to be processed.
Important Dates for NEW families
- April 7, 6:00am – Online and phone in Placeholder registration takes place.
- April 10th – the final day to turn in registration paperwork to [email protected] or by fax at 608.782.9616
- April 13th – summer registrations will start to be processed.
General Program Information
5-12 YEARS OLD
Quality, state-licensed full-day summer care at convenient community locations. We offer a safe and friendly atmosphere full of activity and creativity. Whether it is socializing, playing outdoors, enjoying nutritious meals, reading or making arts and crafts, kids are sure to have fun and enjoy a great summer!
Monday – Friday 6:30 am (6:15 in Bangor and Holmen) to 6 pm June, July & August
Dates vary based on location & school district release dates.
Bangor: Bangor Elementary
Holmen: Evergreen Elementary, Sand Lake Elementary, Viking Elementary & Holmen Lutheran Church
La Crosse: Emerson Elementary, Harry Spence Elementary, Hintgen & Northside (June 8-July 10)
Onalaska: Eagle Bluff Elementary, Northern Hills and Irving Pertzsch Elementary
Adventure Day Camps: Longfellow Middle and R.W. Houser YMCA – Onalaska