The Sprint 8 program delivers better results in less time and with fewer workouts than you would expect.
It is an exclusive, science-based, anaerobic interval training regimen that uses intensity to optimize the effort you put in. This 20-minute HIIT workout is a user friendly program with simple steps that are easy to understand whether you're using a treadmill, exercise bike or elliptical. With Sprint 8, it is possible to accomplish more.
SPRINT 8 Challenge:
MONTH OF DECEMBER
- Challenge details: a 20-minute high-intensity interval workout that includes a warm-up, eight 30-second sprints followed by 90-seconds of active recovery, and cool-down.
- Challenge goal: 3x/week
- Treadmills, bikes and rowers with the SPRINT 8 program will guide you through the workout with sprint and active recovery intervals.
- Complete this challenge on your own and in a group environment. For a group setting, join us for an Interval Zone class.
- To track your progress, you can:
- scan the QR code below and submit your sweat score
- find the paper tracker posted and record your sweat score.
- Take a photo of your sweat score or a post-SPRINT 8 selfie, and share it on your social media. Be sure to tag “@laxymca”!
- Win prizes! Increase your chances of winning by submitting your entry through the online form (daily). The more you engage, the greater your likelihood of winning exciting rewards.
- 3 Personal Training sessions
- 3 Nutrition Coaching sessions