STAY WITH US
As you know, the YMCA is a mission-based organization dedicated to serving the community. Throughout our 137 years, we have adapted to serve our families and neighbors in new ways.
Our community needs us today, more than ever, and we ask that you #StayWithUs.
Your continued support helps provide you and our community with:
- Emergency child care to health care employees, first responders, and critical workers
- Free meal delivery to youth and families in need
- Y staff to check in on members who are in vulnerable positions, respond to membership and program inquiries, and to clean and maintain our facilities in preparation for re-opening
- Free virtual fitness classes to you and the community – YMCA 360 (YMCA360.org)
- Community support from YMCA Mental Health Director, Sarah Johnson, through webinars and mindful minutes – all are welcome to participate