MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL
Membership, Program and Childcare Financial Support Application
Formerly known as the Flexible Pricing Program
Everyone is welcome
The YMCA is in your community to give everyone an opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. At the Y, no child, family, or adult is turned away. We recognize that for communities to succeed, everyone must be given the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure.
Membership for All uses the funds raised from the YMCA Annual Campaign to ensure that no one who qualifies is turned away due to their inability to pay because we believe in helping all people lead healthier, happier lives. Whether someone’s hardship arises from a layoff, an illness, or other financial challenges, the YMCA strives to assist anyone in need of our programs and fellowship. While many of our programs serve children, Membership for All also supports individuals and families of all ages.
What is Membership for All?
Membership for All can be applied to memberships for youth, adults, and families that fall within our income guidelines. This option can also be applied to youth programs such as childcare, youth sports, swim lessons, and more. Those individuals or families not able to pay the full membership or program fee may receive a Membership for All as determined by the YMCA guidelines.
To apply for Membership for All, you can fill out an application online or print the application and submit it to either YMCA Branch.
Or download the application here.
How to access your Tax Return online:
• Support from our Annual Campaign reduces membership and program fees; it does not eliminate them.
• Membership and program fees are subject to change upon annual review.
• Members are responsible for payments for the duration of the membership.
• Support is granted following a review of all documentation. Please allow up to 10 business days for review.
• Some specialized Y programs and our Early Childhood Center use a separate sliding fee scale.
•The Y reserves the right to request additional information when necessary.