|Youth (Ages 0-17)||$20.00|
|Adult (Ages 18-25)||$36.00|
|Adult (Ages 26-64)||$46.00|
|Adult (Ages 65+)||$38.00|
|Two Adult Household (Ages 65+)||$64.00|
|Two Adult Household||$69.00|
Flexible Pricing is offered to individuals and families through donations to the Y’s Annual Campaign, which allows all community members to be a part of the Y.
College Memberships are available for $15.00/month. Must show proof of current class schedule and redeem in person at either Y branch.
Veterans are encouraged to use our Flexible Pricing program for a discount on a Y membership.
Seniors are welcome to apply for Flexible Pricing or ask their health insurance provider to see what may be covered.
- Full access to both branches
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- 2 hours of drop-in childcare
- Special member pricing for YMCA programs
- Early program registration opportunities
- Unlimited use of the Family Fun Center (La Crosse)
- Personal wellness orientations
- Use of the Walking/Jogging track (Onalaska)
- Access to gyms, pools and racquetball/handball courts
- Lockers available for rent
- Guest privileges at many YMCAs nationwide (find locations here)
- A sense of community and belonging