Why join the Y?
Your membership includes all of the following:
Includes exercise machines, stretching areas, free weights and a weight room.
Pools, gyms and
A safe environment for swimming, fitness and running for all ages and abilities.
Free group and water exercise classes
With over 90 classes offered each week, you’ll find something that’s right for you.
Free child care while you work out
We offer creative play, arts and crafts, story times and more for your kids while you workout.
Membership gives you free access to all participating U.S. YMCA locations.
No annual fee
We believe our services, and not a contract, will keep you around.
Savings on swim lessons, gymnastics and more
Programs at the Y help youth learn, grow and thrive.
|Youth (Ages 0-17)||$20.00|
|Adult (Ages 18-25)||$36.00|
|Adult (Ages 26-64)||$46.00|
|Adult (Ages 65+)||$38.00|
|Two Adult Household (65+)||$64.00|
|Two Adult Household||$69.00|
Flexible Pricing is offered to individuals and families through donations to the Y’s Annual Campaign, which allows all community members to be a part of the Y.
College Memberships are available for $20.00/month. Must show proof of current class schedule and redeem in person at either Y branch.
Veterans are encouraged to use our Flexible Pricing program for a discount on a Y membership.
Seniors are welcome to apply for Flexible Pricing or ask their health insurance provider to see what may be covered.
- Full access to both branches
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- 2 hours of drop-in childcare
- Special member pricing for YMCA programs
- Early program registration opportunities
- Unlimited use of the Family Fun Center (La Crosse)
- Personal wellness orientations
- Use of the Walking/Jogging track (Onalaska)
- Access to gyms, pools and racquetball/handball courts
- Lockers available for rent
- Guest privileges at many YMCAs nationwide (find locations here)
- A sense of community and belonging
Day Pass/Guest Pass
Day Pass: $15
Family Pass: $25
Guest Pass: $10
(must be with a current member)