The Y has made a promise to strengthen our community and we believe that in order to be successful, youth need healthful meals. This year we will serve more than 200,000 meals to youth in our community and we invite you to help us meet that goal.
We are seeking volunteers and interns who are interested in helping meet that need for youth in our community by administering our meal program, engaging youth in activities, and serving meals to youth.
- Positions available immediately
- Summer positions also available
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to follow strict food program guidelines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
We are seeking volunteers are needed to assist in preschool and progressive gymnastics classes by helping kids, balance, jump, swing, and learn. The ideal volunteer would have experience in gymnastics and have a genuine interest in helping children of all skill-levels learn gymnastic skills.
- Must be at least 14 years old