REACH YOUR GOALS
The Y offers a variety of Group Fitness Classes for all ages and fitness levels. Y members 14+ years and older can attend both instructor-led and on-demand fitness classes at the Y at no additional cost. These classes include strength training, Zumba, cycling, yoga, pilates, kickboxing, water exercise, and more.
Attending a class at the Y will provide you with an opportunity to work towards your health and well-being goals, connect with others, improve your mental health and have fun! We are confident that group fitness will create a motivating and supportive community for you.
If you are unable to join us at one of our Y facilities, stay active with our Fitness At-Home Offerings.
*Reservations are required for all instructor-led classes at the Y except for water exercise and chair-based fitness classes.
- Reservations can be made up to 3 days in advance.
- In order to attend a class (except for water exercise and chair-based fitness, a reservation in a class will be required. *Note: A reservation is not required to attend virtually (from home).
- To cancel your reservation, please click the cancelation link in the email confirmation you received or call the Y at 608-782-9622. It’s important to cancel if you can’t make it as spots are very limited.
- All Group Fitness classes are offered to members 14+ years old.
- Number of participants per class will be limited.
- Social distancing will be expected in all classes.
- Wipe down equipment both BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Towels will not be provided. Please bring your own towel.
- Mats will not be provided. Please bring your own mat.
- Drinking fountains will not be available. Please bring your own water bottle.