REACH YOUR GOALS
The Y offers a variety of Group Fitness Classes for all fitness levels. Y members 14+ years and older can attend both instructor-led and on-demand fitness classes at the Y at no additional cost. These classes include strength training, Zumba, cycling, yoga, pilates, high-intensity interval training, water exercise, and more.
Attending a class at the Y will provide you with an opportunity to work towards your health and well-being goals, connect with others, improve your mental health and have fun! We are confident that group fitness will create a motivating and supportive community for you.
TRY ONE OF OUR SUMMER OUTDOOR FITNESS SERIES AND POP-UP CLASSES:
"Save My Spot" and Drop-in Classes
In our classes that utilize specific equipment, members can choose to benefit from the “Save My Spot” feature. This feature allows you to save a spot in a class for that specific day/time/location. To save a spot, you will be required to log in to the website. Our Cycle classes require a separate log in that connects with our bikes and software.
Some examples of the classes that offer “Save My Spot” are Interval Zone, Group Strength, Cycle, Barre Blend, and Cardio + Core.
As for these equipment-based classes, and our classes that use minimal equipment, members can attend class at their convenience on a first come first serve basis.
- You can “Save Your Spot” up to 3 days in advance.
- Spots that are saved that are not claimed will be released 5 minutes prior to class for walk-in participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you chose to save a spot but your plans change we ask that you cancel your spot at least one hour prior to the start of class.
- All Group Fitness classes are offered to members 14+ years old.
- Number of participants per class will be limited.
- Social distancing will be expected in all classes.
- Wipe down equipment both BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Towels will not be provided. Please bring your own towel.
- Please bring your own yoga mat when attending Yoga, Barre, and Pilates classes.
- Stay hydrated! Please bring your own water bottle.