Tools and resources to help you build resilience.
What is Resilience?
Resilience is our ability to get through challenging circumstances, and not just get through them, but come out stronger and wiser on the other side. Resilience is like a muscle, the more we train it, the stronger it gets. It grows through healthy and supportive relationships, taking care of ourselves and others, and asking for help when we need it.
Green Light Skills:
Green Light Skills are skills to use every day to promote a strong, stable foundation of mental health.
- Skills sheet: Green Light Skills Overview
- Skills sheet: Take a Breath
- Skills sheet: Be Mindful
- Skills sheet: Move Your Body
- Skills sheet: Rest Your Body
- Skills sheet: Support
- Skills sheet: Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Skills sheet: Do Something You Enjoy
- Skills sheet: Practice
- Skills sheet: Ask For Help When You Need It
Yellow Light Skills:
Start here to learn about mental health and resilience.
- Skills sheet: Yellow Light Skills
- Skills sheet: Noticing and Calming
- Skills sheet: Managing Anxiety
- Skills Sheet: Reflecting and Processing
- Skills Sheet: H.A.L.T: Reflecting
- Skills Sheet: H.A.L.T: Processing
- Skills Sheet: Healthy Distraction Skills
- Skills Sheet: Healthy Distractions
- Skills Sheet: Express Yourself
- Skills Sheet: Resilience-Building
- Skills Sheet: Yellow Light Skills Practice
- Skills Sheet: Gratitude
Red Light Skills
Red Light Skills help you ASK FOR HELP when you need it, which is when you are doing something or have a circumstance that exceeds your knowledge or your emotional bandwidth, or if you are in crisis.